Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New Year's Resolution

Well today was a very productive day thanks to the snow, but I am getting anxious to start the next semester.  Here are a couple of my new year's resolutions.

1. Blog at least twice a week if not more.  I expect my students to do the same, so why not.

2. Be more structured in my teaching.  Have a plan and go for it.

3. Have high expectations.  With every passing year, I am finding that the higher I set my expectations, the higher level of achievement my students reach.

I am ready to start my new group of globaloria students down the path of computer programming.

That brings me to my final teaching resolution.  My main goal this semester is to make my classes more interactive and technology oriented.

It won't be an easy road, but I will stay optimistic!

No comments:

Post a Comment