Saturday, January 14, 2012

600 page views! Wow!

Today marks 600 page views.  When I started this blog I really wasn't sure anyone would read it, but this is great!  Who ever is reading, leave me a comment and tell me what teaching strategies and info you would like to hear more about.

Just as a side note, I have been using the structured powerpoint approach with my lectures for about a week now.  It really helps me with time management.  I feel like I will be able to cover more than ever with greater understanding.

For any of my students that may be reading, the quizzes scheduled for this past snowday WILL be given when we return to school on Tuesday.  Make sure you come with questions so we can review.

I leave you with some cute entertainment.  Today's LOLz Cat:

No comments:

Post a Comment