Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Tweet your heart out.

This evening I have been playing with an idea that has me intrigued. Recently I have noticed more and more of my students getting involved with twitter. I am all for getting education to be relevant to them. I have been reading a lot if tweets about using twitter in the classroom, and I found a really interesting article titled, 50 ways to use twitter in the classroom" by Samantha Miller.

One of the ideas that is mentioned in the article states to have students tweet about what they learned for the day and questions that they might still have after the lesson.  I think I think I will try it.   Remember that you can follow me @ifoundinfinity on twitter.   I'll keep you posted on how things go.

1 comment:

  1. Did you have a chance to try this yet? Would love to hear how it goes.

    ReplyDelete