Back to the more immediate future, my brother brought me to the NASA IV&V ERC this evening. For those of you unfamiliar, all of those letters stand for National Aeronautics Space Administration Independent Verification & Validation Educational Resource Center; hence the acronyms. I have to say that this place is really amazing. The ERC is very well put together and inviting. Todd, the program director, does a really nice job! I'm glad my brother brought me here, because now I want to come back every chance I get.
My Top 5 Things in the ERC
- There are a ton of educational resources here! I would love to come to training here because it just seems to well put together!
- Ceiling Mounted Projector! I would love to have one of these in my classroom.
- Extra Widescreen SMART Board. I run out of space on mine all of the time.
- The Desks have built-in computers. I would love to have desks like these. Actually, I would really just like to have desks similar to these where I could have students run laptop cords, and they would remain out of the way.
- Final and best, the coffee/snack buffet looks really good. I did not partake in the eating of snacks or drinking of coffee, but if I had, I'm sure it would be good!
KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK TODD ENSIGN, JOSHUA REVELS, AND THE ENTIRE NASA IV&V ERC STAFF!!!
Below are some pictures that I was given permission to post.As for the facility, you just have to make the trip to go see for yourself. 1-304-367-8251 (Joshua Revels) http://www.nasa.gov/centers/ivv/education/erc_index.html
|Joshua Revels (My Brother)|
|Todd Ensign (ERC Program Director)|