Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Playbook and Twitter

So I've had some time to play with my new Blackberry Playbook.  I have been using an IPAD as school for some classroom activities, and I have to say that I can see the Playbook taking over.  This thing can do things I could only dream of on the IPAD.  For instance, it has Adobe Reader built in so I can pull up my online textbook right on the device.  It also has Word, Excel and PPT "to go" which is really stripped down, but I can still open all of my files on it.

Yesterday I also created a twitter account.  I have read a lot of teacher blogs that rave about twitter as an educational tool.  I'm going to give it a try!  It seems fun, and I'll keep you posted on how it goes.  My user name is @ifoundinfinity and I don't know what the difference is between # and @ yet, so if someone knows, let ME know.

Happy Holidays!!

Screenshot of some of my Playbook Apps

No comments:

Post a Comment